This Year (Boston, June 2012-present):
Last Year (Boston, June 2011-May 2012):
- More May Events (5/31/12).
- Topics in Advanced Babywearing: Tandem Carries (5/27/12).
- Samantha is five months old (5/15/12).
- More April Events (4/30/12).
- Samantha is four months old (including Easter and Jocie's visit) (4/16/12).
- More March Events (3/31/12).
- Trip to San Francisco (3/15/12).
- February and early March (3/8/12).
- Disneyworld Trip (2/21/12).
- Sam is two months old (2/12/12).
- January events/Sam is one month old (1/15/12).
- Christmas 2011 and December events (12/26/11).
- Baby Sam is one week old (12/23/11).
- Announcing Samantha Grace Michaud (12/15/11).
- October and November events, including Halloween 2011 (11/6/11).
- More Fall events (10/11/11).
- September events (9/18/11).
- Late summer fun, including Marcus's birthday in NY and Boston and a quick trip to Bermuda (8/30/11).
- Mid-summer fun (8/16/11).
- Colorado Springs vacation, including Asma's fabulous wedding (7/29/11).
- Early summer fun, including the Fourth of July (7/14/11).
- A trip to Minnesota--Aurora visit, Angelina's wedding reception, and cousin fun (6/24/11).
- A visit from the Chicago Cousins, Aunt Jen, and Grandma Judy (6/15/11).
- Expecting New Baby Michaud (6/5/11) and pregnancy journals for March through June 2011, July through October 2011, and November and December 2011 (11/6/11).
- Memorial Day and early June events (6/5/11).
Year Thirteen (Boston, June 2010-May 2011):
Year Twelve (Boston, June
Year Eleven (Boston, June
Year Ten (Boston, June
and Chris's Bowling Wedding Reception: Sacco's Bowl-Haven, Davis Square,
in March (3/16/08).
Bridal Shower (3/3/08).
. . pigs? (1/25/08).
to Colorado with Robert's mother and family (1/11/08).
Holidays, Part 2: Christmas baking, NY visit, Aurora and Yasmine, and
Ben's twins (12/29/07).
Holidays, Part 1: Thanksgiving, December Errands, Chanukah, Christmas
Family Stuff: Richard's birthday and Helena's TV (11/19/07).
2007: Muggles and More (10/28/07)
Fun 2007: Cookies, Big E, Sunsets, Morimoto (10/28/07).
Guide to Sushi in Boston (10/07/07, updated 4/10/09).
Wedding of Miriam and Davis: A Newport, Rhode Island Clambake (9/9/07).
through Maine, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island with Christina's parents
Visit, Take Two: In Boston! (8/21/07).
Visit for Cousin Camille's Wedding (7/30/07).
in. . . July (7/24/07).
tourism and Laurie and
Chris's 07-07-07 wedding (7/9/07).
Fun: Scooperbowl, Father's Day, Karen's birthday, strawberry picking,
Franklin Park Zoo (6/25/07).
and Aurora's Visit to Boston (6/17/07).
Wellesley 10th Year Reunion: Class of 1997 (6/10/07).
World of Warcraft Wedding: Jef and Jin Yoon and a sushi
wedding cake (6/3/07).
Year Nine (Boston, June
Flowers?: DeCordova, Memorial Day, Random Fun (5/29/07).
and March 2007 Highlights: Home projects, San Francisco trip, NY trip
with Sarah and Suzi (3/18/07).
M*A*S*H Birthday Party (3/14/07).
Dining Room Renovations (3/14/07).
Trip 2006: A visit to Maui and Oahu the week before Christmas (12/26/06).
and Christmas Lead-Up: Baking, crafts, and hairdye (12/12/06).
Vision: a.k.a. Halloween 2006 (10/29/06).
Fun: NY visit, glass pumpkins, Welcome Dinner, apple-picking, Fruitlands
Fair and Family Fun Visit (8/28/06).
down the Washington, Oregon, and California coast, including Ben
and Lise's 6/25/06 wedding in Seattle and exciting Trip
you want to roast a whole lamb? Emily and Vassar's graduation party =
whole lamb on a spit (6/11/06).
Year Eight (Boston, June
and May 2005: Ben and Jerry's, bridal/baby showers, bears, and birthdays
(Robert's 1/3 of a century!) (5/22/06).
Holiday Season: Halloween, Ikea, Las Vegas, and Christmas
Fun: Our Salmon, Bob's Birthday, Chris's Pizza, Welcome Dinner, Apple-Picking
Alaskan Adventure (8/29/05).
Weekend in Philly (8/12/05).
Events: Star Wars Episode III, Napoleon Dynamite party, family visits
in Illinois (7/25/05).
Year Seven (Boston, June
Events: Birthdays, book parties, Easter, etc. (5/2/05).
Saga of Our Front Door (3/28/05).
Small Group Retreat (3/1/05).
Smiling Birthday Party (1/16/05).
Hannukah and Christmas Festivities (12/13/04).
and Early December Events: Trivia, Thanksgiving, Jef's dinner, David's
art show, cookie-decorating (12/09/04).
Party 2004 (10/30/04).
Events: State Fair and Apple-Picking (10/18/04).
and Christina Go to Hawaii (9/10/04).
What Fun it is to Move in a One-Horse Open Somerville: An exciting day
helping our friend Chris move (8/28/04).
Family Fun and Slattery Family Reunion (8/26/04).
29th Birthday Cake (8/8/04).
of July with Friends (7/5/04).
Driving Tour, and Wai Yee and David's
Summer Adventures: Fish, Anniversary, Fish, etc. (7/5/04).
Year Six (Boston, June 2003-May
Year Five (Boston, June
(Boston, June 2001-May 2002):
in Steamboat Springs, Colorado: A Skiing Family
Last Day We Ate at Buzzy's Roast Beef: An Ode to
a Boston Institution (3/17/02).
2001-February 2002: Family, friends, California
trips, holidays, and computers (3/3/02).
Energy of Eighty: Written for my ESL students' writing
class on Aging and Wisdom (11/18/01).
Potters' Halloween: The Story of James and Lily Potter, Wizard and Witch,
and Friends (11/4/01).
1, 2001: Apples, Lobsters, and Moving, oh my. . . (9/2/01).
August 2001 wedding of Robert's sister Tia (8/15/01).
adventures: verb blurbs and photos from four states (8/15/01).
visit to Kykuit, the Rockefeller Mansion (6/6/01).
Year Three (Los
Angeles/Boston, June 2000-May 2001):
May 26, 2001 wedding of our cousin, Maria (5/30/01).
Etc.: a holiday
dinner and selected spring flings (4/21/01).
cousin Maria's bridal shower: a web essay and web
photo album (3/12/01).
Boston Blizzard of March 2001: A South End Snow-Day Romp (3/7/01).
and Furniture: Finally Settled in Boston (2/23/01).
we've been up to for the last two months, including the short version of the
story of our move to Boston (2/9/01).
Iron Chef Drinking Game (11/29/00).
the tourist in Los Angeles, Fall 2000 (11/26/00).
2000--pumpkin-carving, costumes, and parties (10/30/00).
review: Four American restaurants we like in LA (10/6/00).
Night at Matsuhisa: Dinner and Entertainment, on the seventh anniversary
of the night we met (9/7/00).
weekend jaunt to San Diego (9/2/00).
Sporting Column, Part II (8/29/00).
2000 Southwest Odyssey journal and photographs (8/14/00).
of June and July 2000 (including more football, more sushi, Harry Potter,
and pizza-making) (7/10/00).
Year Two (Los Angeles,
June 1999-May 2000):
Year One (Los Angeles,
June 1998-May 1999):
January 1995-May 1998):
Go over to links.
robertandchristina.com was made
with a Mac.
© 2013 C&R Enterprises
Created: 8/12/98. Last Modified: 5/20/13.